Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

I'm in the office now.

Its raining heavily now, thus zero mood to work. Anyway my boss is in Shanghai. So well, hehe~* Can eat snake a little...

Wanted to blog about Tracy's wedding. But then for the past few days I'm really too tired. Met up with xiang for dinner on Mondae and Tuesdae, then Wednesdae I fall aslp before 9pm.

Maybe tonight ba, but then feelin a little lazy. Maybe its more then a little...

Anyway, well... xiang wants me back.

I didnt agree to. I told him to give me time to think. Reason being the following:-

1. I'm not a toy. Its not like he wants to leave me, he just leave me like that. Now he wants me back, then all of a sudden his back. No logic right?

2. I'm enjoying the freedom that I have. I can do whatever I want, go wherever I want... The freedom I have now is sweet...

3. I think I might find a better guy. Just like he told me he could find a better girl, I think likewise too... I might really find that guy. Right??

4. What if he leaves me again. I have been tru the emotion rollaer coaster. I dont want to go tru it again.... The feeling is horrible.

Well, I dont know what to do now... This few days, I'm thinking over this matter over and over again. And the fact that someone went MIA like that doesnt help...

But its okie. No advise is needed. I believe I can get over this hurdle myself. Give me time to think, to sort it out...

I think I will know what to do eventually. And hope no matter what choice I make, I will not live to regret.

No comments: