Sunday, September 25, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Its been another week. Todae is once again my long awaited Sunday.

Yesterday after work, went down town to meet up with Xingwei, Esther and Huili.

Had Delifrance for lunchie. Didnt know that Delifrance is totally revamped. Into Cafe Cartle style. Took pictures, but still waiting for Esther to send it out to us...

After which xiang came pick me up. Went to Tampines, I packed Yoshinoya and Tori-Q and we head down to Pebby Bay for dinner. Actually I like dinner this way. Its like so nice and cozy with nice food. :)

After that rushed home for a mahjong session with Huili, Mao and Xiang. Then ended the game at 1plus and went to meet Emi and Clement at the KTV pub.

That ended my day with myself driving myself home at like 4am.

Today I'm supposed to go JB with Dennis, but I cant wake up. So sorry kae~~*

Okie, finally... This has been a long and lazy week. I'm doing nothing practically, but then well...

.18th September 2005.

At the saloon recommanded by Emi and Huili... one last look at my black black hair.



Okie, thats the after... Actually all I did was to dye and hi-light it. But since I going to Tracy's wedding, so the girl they actually curl up the ends for me.. Just for that night.



And this is how the back looks like. I still prefer my straight hair thou...

After that we went to change in the toilet at Causeway Point, and then took a cab to that country club where she's having the dinner..

And this is the pressent we got for her. Its a pair of the Precious Moments glasses which looks damn pretty.. (but damn useless loh..)

Mi in the cab...



And this is Huiyu...



And this is the Bride of the dae.. Tracy (whom I always call mummy back when I'm still in the old company..)



Me and the bride.. Actually that dae, I can really feel that she's very very xing fu. This is the first time I saw her husband. His really a very very nice guy. Glad that mummy found such a nice man to entrust her life to.


The 3 of us with the Bride...

My ex-colleauges and mi... (Xiaowen and Siling)


Tracy changed into her gown for the night... She with Ken, her husband. Very the fu qi xiang right...


Okie, there's alot more pictures and all. But I getting lazy. So let this picture be the finale...

She her so xing fu, we were all like wondering when's out turn. Hehe~~*

No comments: