Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Todae wednesdae... I'm on leave todae~~*

So happie. Very nan de that I dont have to work on a weekdae.

Anyway, I just reached home. Todae is a very full-filling dae, glad that I didnt waste my leave.

Okie, I woke up at like 7plus this morning. My bio-alarm. Cant help it. So after that I went down to NTUC, and bought a can of longans and the koniyaku jelly powder. Suddenly have the urge to make it.

So I made 7trays of the koniyaku jellys. Great success!!

Then I did some housework coz my mummy ask me to. She totally made FULL USE of me and my leave... So I vacumm and mopped the whole house, and washed the balcony and kitchen.

Then after that, around Dennis came by to pick me up. His being really nice today, he sent me down to SIM. Ermm... Actually his always quite nice de lah... Hehe.

So yar. He came by picked me up, and we went down. Got quite lost. So tru out the entire trip, I was like flipping the road directory giving all the quite wrong instructions. We went all the way down to fong seng, then realised we were at the wrong end of Clementi Road. So did a u-turn, more confusions, and finally. We Reached!! (after like an hour...)

Then I completed all my applications... So now have to wait till ermm.. Early November I think, to know if I got admitted into the p/t course in SIM.

Then we rushed down to Bishan. For a ultra quick lunch and we caught the show Shen Hua. Nice show, I like!!!

He was telling me we are always rushing tru food everytime he meet me. Actually come to think of it, its really pretty true loh.

Then after the show, we parted ways. He went down to Eunos to pick up his gf. She having her TP today... (anyway, she didnt pass....)

Then I took the train all the way down to Boon Lay. To meet xiang for dinner.

I think I'm being nice and all, but well.. Upon meeting him, we have an like ultra big arguement. Haizz.. I dont want to go into the details lah. So anyway, after that I came home.

Well, its back to work tomorrow. And tomorrow's going to be an ultra busy day. Tuesday before I leave the office, my in tray is already like over flowing... But I already OT till like 6.45pm. And I really got to rush. So haizz.. tomorrow comfirm another long long dae.

I am in a dilema again today. The MIA is in action again...

No comments: