Wednesday, October 19, 2005



















Dear Bloggie,

As promised, I will not be a lazy girl and update on the just past weekend. But as I'm still feelin freaking tired (and with all the rain and cooling weather), I simply cant resist the bed for too long...

.13th October 2005 (Thursdae).

The eve of Mao's, XW and YZ bdae.

Mao asked us down to Club Momo to celebrate his bdae. I promised him that I'll organise a Dinner on his bdae. But till the last last min, I still didnt update him with the plans... That is coz ....

Anyway, I went home after work to change and all. And took the car out to Club Momo.

Yup, on a Thursdae night.

Coz its Mao's and XW bdae. Both are my darlings, I simply cant say no...

Okie, just some random photos...



The girls with the bdae boy

The girls...

The guys (okie, I tink we could do away with my naratives coz I seemed to be speaking the obvious...)

Mao and mi.

Bdae ger, mi and bdae boy.

Group Photo...

Okie, I think I look damn fat and ugly that day.. Haizz.. But well. Nemind.

.14th October 2005 (Friday).

Happy Brthday pple!!!

So well, we actually planned a surprise bdae party for xw and mao². But as all of us are one big group of frewn, you can just imagine how tedious is it to plan a surprise party for them. But well, in the end we "semi-made-it"!!!

Thou they more or less guess just as much, but then well... Who cares. we had a wonderful time that night never-the-less...

The "zhu jiao" of the nite.

Group Photo..



Huili and mi.


Their bdae cake... From Swensens. I forgot to get the knife from Swensens, so they ended up cutting the cake using satay stick. And after that we simply dig into the cake using fork and spoon.. Looks kind of disgusting right.. But its yummy~~*


After which, its pressent time~~* We gave xw an ang bao. And we bought mao a guess watch. See how his pretending to be soooo "touched"... haha~~*

After which, we packed up and went to Esther's house for a game of mahjong.. And around 2am I think, we make our way back home. Mao finally won at the mahjong game!! Maybe coz his the bdae boy and the spell is working.. haha~~* Feeling extremely tired by then..

.15th October 2005 (Saturday).

And so the celebration continues.. Woke up damn early in the morning. We have a date to go JB...


In the cab at JB.



Me and xiang...

Huili and Aaron. Got the "couple" feeling??


1st Stop - Bak Ku Teh. Visited the supposedly famous bak kut teh again. And this time, its really delicious.. But I'm really amazed that we actually ordered so much food for 5 people. And the best part is, we actually finished EVERYTHING...

After the heavy lunch, we proceed to Holiday Plaza. Their monthly shopping spree of DVDs, games and mp3s. While waiting for Huili and the rest... I think I look like a ghost that dae. Not enough sleep lah..

We took another cab down to City Square. To walk around and all. This was taken in the toilet. The basin, unlike all other basin I have seen, is a flat piece of marble. Its slightly slanted inwards. So when the water hits the flat piece of marble, it will flow into this gap..


Really marvelous loh...

We left JB around 4plus 5pm. Then we took a cab to Huili's house.. For a mahjong session. Apparently no weekend is complete w/o a mahjong session. Played till 2am or so, and Huili sent us home. I'm really gone by then, fallin aslp in her hse and in the ride home..

The worst thing is, after I reached home I still need to go prepare the koniyaku jelly for a bdae party on sunday. So I reached home and started making the jelly till like 3plus then finally I can proceed to bed.

What a long dae...

.16th October 2005 (Sundae).

Woke up at 10plus, and prepare to go to my granny house with my koniyaku jelly. Played mahjong the entire afternoon with my uncles and aunties.. Had lots of good food there. *guilty guitly*

Always love going to my granny's house. I like the cosy feeling and all the good food. Maybe coz theres always not much pple around in my house, and we never cook at home, so all the more I appreciate my time there...

Okie, thats my weekend. I know this post seemed to end abruptly, but I'm getting slack...

Thats all pple~~*

No comments: