Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Today is a W O N D E R F U L D A E ! ! !

I am now in the office. And its only like 10plus, and I’ve got the whole dae infront of me. But I still think it’s a wonderful dae!! Let me tell you why kae…

  1. Alex my boss is in KL todae. So he wouldn’t be coming in today… His flight is at 6plus, he still jokingly tell Irene its too early, he will have to check in at 4plus in the morning.. Then he thinktink said nemind, he can go Airport eat Nasi Lemak…
  2. Jackson came back from Guam (or izzit Hawaii??) The last time they went Hawaii, they bought back a packet of Macadamia Caramel Popcorns!! That time one packet is to share de lah. And I simple LOVE it!!! So this time round Jackson bought me 1 whole packet to myself!!! *girns*
  3. My office bought some Esprit Charity Movie Tickets which cost 100bucks each. In total, we bought 30. And the ticket comes with a 20bucks voucher with no minimum purchase. And, okie… I am a bad girl. Together with xx, xx and xx (coz we doing notti stuff so no names mentioned…) we took out all the 20bucks voucher.. And divide it among ourself… *more evil grinz*

Okie, that’s about all for now.

Thou Alex’s not around, but I still have lots to do…

Bakie to work!!!

No comments: