Sunday, November 20, 2005



Dear Bloggie,

At home on a rainy Sundae afternoon.

Had a bad weekend with Xiang, and well... We've decided not to see each other today.

So, I've finally got time on my hand to do a little update on my KL trip 2 weeks ago...

.29th October 2005.

The night before, I stayed over at his place... So the nxt morning his Dad could send us to Golden Mile early in the morning to catch the coach to KL...





In the coach waiting to set off... Long long journey.

And after I cant remember how many hours later, we've reached!!
This will be the room we are going to slp in for the next 3 days...



After we have left our stuff in the hotel, we went out to get familiarized ourself with the vincity.






Outside Lot 10 (I think...)

Then we took a cab down to Petaling Street, their China Town. Did alittle shopping there too, and we had our dinner there at this roadside stall. Heard that its supposedly very famous... So I braved a dinner there. I'm usually a very "..." person, and I will never risk to eat stuff from roadside especially when overseas... I dont trust the cleaniness and hygiene lah...


Apparently, this is the "kitchen" where they chuned out all the dishes...

The food is not that bad, but a little too oily. But well, glad that I've tried. :)

After which we walked around abit more, I got all hot and sweaty, and finally decided to go back to the hotel...

.30th October 2005.


Started my day feeling bright and fresh!!

We walked to Time Square, and had out lunchie there...


The supposedly Big and Famous Theme Park which hardly attracks me... But well, cant help but take note of it coz as the Roller Coaster's moving, the whole building seemed to be shaking like its going tru an earthquarke..


Then this is my lunch.


Then we wanted to go down to KLCC. Since its early, we tried to get there by public transport... So, we found our way to the KL Monorail...


While waiting for the train.. Ermm.. Not train, monorail...


And this is how the monorail looks like... The ride is a bumpy one.. Actually quite scary.. Coz not too sure whether is it safe...

And after we get off the monorail, we thought we have arrived at KLCC.. Coz its like the last stop. But we are wrong. As we moved out from the station, we could see the Patronas Tower still very very far awae from us. So we asked around, and realised we have to take another train ride. And the train station, is quite far away... About another 10min walking distance.

So this is the train station Lobby...


Well, I cant tell the difference bwtn the monorail and their train. But anyway, I truly apppreciate the system we have back in Singapore.

And finally, we arrived at KLCC... And I begin shopping.

Till I get tired, then we have a little rest at their coffee bean.


After the Thailand trip, I learnt that every trip I will need to give myself alot of breaks. Continuous shopping for days = Walking around for days. I am obviously going for a holiday, and not some military training...

So we just sit down and watch people walking by... I think sitting at Orchard Road is much more interesting... But well, I need a place to rest my feet.

Not much photos, coz I was busy shopping.

Soon, its dinner time.

Can decode what the signboard reads? I took it from inside the shop... Its the Manhatten Fish Market Place. There's one at Plaza singapura too..


Waiting for my foood....


The wait was worthwhile.. Coz the food is delicious (as per xiang, he simply loves it). I think it taste just like Fish and Co actually.

After that we wanted to make our way back to the hotel. So we followed the signboards to the taxi stand. But it leads us to this dark and deserted underpass. Well, I dont dare to follow futher. But found something interesting thou...


Haha, KL's Post Office.. I found their exterior damn cute... Its shaped in a damn big envelop.

And so give up hope on their taxi stand, we proceed to main road in hope of getting a cab. Damn glad we made that choice. Coz its only then I realised Patronas Towers dont ranked the 2nd tallest building for nothing.


Simply breath-taking I can tell you. Its really magnificant.

Okie, my lousy camera and photo-taking skills are not doing it justice.

.31st October 2005.

Took a cab to Mid-valley Mega Store. No more KL public transport for us.

As we are going to make our day back to Singapore the nxt day, so I really shop till I drop. This is the last chance for me to buy stuff. So in another words, not much photos.

Mid-valley is really giantic. But sadly to say, I realised that all the shops in all the shopping centres I have visited over the past few days are more or less the same. So its just a last chance to let me see what I have left out...

Lunchie. Cant remember whats the shop's name. And the food is so-so only.. (Thus not worth my remembering..)


After lunch, and more shopping. And its time to take a break again.


Starbucks.


Then I got so tired, we took a cab back to the hotel. And from there, we explore the neighbouring shopping centres abit more, and finally settle down for dinner.

Presenting to you...


The Chicken Rice Shop!

Its simply delicious. Yar.. its only chicken rice. But its really yummy. Next time when you go KL please remember to go try it kae...


Really yummy...

Then after that we went back to the hotel, to pack our stuff and get ready for the trip back to Singapore tomorrow...

And I realised i didnt really buy much wor...


I can only remember I bought 3 cardigans and 4 pairs of shoes (Have not bought the last pair when this pic was taken... hehe.

.1st November 2005.

Last day in KL.

Decided to go KTV since the coach coming around 3pm and we cant wander too far off..


Reach there before 11am and this is the queue.


I started going to KTV at the age of 14, and not once have I encounter such a thing. Queuing to go KTV. And its like with at least over 10pple infront of u. Damn horrible I can tell you.

And the worst thing is, when its finally my turn, the waitress asked if I make any reservation. If I didnt, then too bad, they already full-house.


See my sian half face. Its either KL pple really so no life, and KTV's their only entertainment, or KTV's really such a "IN" activity in KL now...

Well, so since no KTV, we went to Sungei Wang.

Then, I spotted this...


Hehe~~* KL aslo got Madam Wong de kae..


So this is my lst meal in KL, before we make our way back to Singpore..


And home sweet home.

.The End.

No comments: