Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Dear bloggie,

Today is the BIG DAE!!

Its my Harry Potter DAE again!!!


Hehe~~* I'm going to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire today.

This is not exactly on of my favorite book. I found the begining too long winded. It spent alot of time talking about the quiditch world cup match. Yar, I know its kind of significant as in the end, the Mark came out. But then Rowling spent like 1/4 of the book on it.... A little puts me off.. But no doubt, I think this will be a great movie (maybe even compared to the previous even thou the 3rd book is my favorite...) coz of the competition. Lots of new character in this book is introduced in, Harry's 1st touch of romance, and also lots of exciting sense (I guess... hehe~*) due to the 3 task of the 3 schools....

Really hope this show, after a change in Director, will not disappoint me. Most imptly, I hope the sequence of the show, will remain just like the book....

Xiang knew that I love Harry Potter, and the tickets are opened for advance booking 2 weeks ago. So the Wednesdae nite 2 weeks ago, he actually stayed infront of the comp till 12midnite and book the tickets for me... (While I was at Huili's house playing over-nite mahjong). I was like so happy to recieve the booking confirmation sms from GV a little after 12mn...

So I believe we will have very good seats tonite. *Happie happie*

And today, Alex my boss arrange for a BBQ session after work at the rooftop (my company rooftop)...

From last week till now Irene was busy trying to get the whole thing together.

Looking for the caterer for the BBQ food, and calling up City Satay to get them to deliver satays and all. I hope it doesnt rain today.... Hehe~~*

So by evening, guess I will be busy helping out. (Got to go out buy ice and charcoal with the guys)

And xiang will be coming to pick me up at 7.30pm to go Tamp Mall to catch Harry Potter at 8pm.

Hope today will be a wonderful dae!!!

Really busy with alot of stuff recently. End of the year is always a peak season for me at work. And to make matter worst, my company's D&D is in less then a mth's time and I'm in the comittee. Thus, I've really too much to do, but too lack of time...

Outings with friends have cut down too.. Due to my work comitment, and also they are either busy with school, work or spouse... Hehe~~*

But no worries... I'll meet up with my darling girls very soon. *We're planning for X'mas dinner already.... hehe~~*

Note: KL updates... hehe~~* see whn I free kae...

No comments: