Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Just came back from lunchie…

No boss in the office…

Want to share something funny with you.

You know my work station, my keyboard is not placed on the table. Instead, its on this keyboard drawer thing that could be pulled in and out from under the table. (I think my description sucks, but you know what I mean lah…)

So anyway, one fine day a couple weeks back. I slammed the keyboard drawer thingy in, and it got stuck.

No matter how hard I yanked at it the drawer refused to barged.

So, I called for help.

I called Irene, she came over and she couldn’t get the drawer out.

So Sunny came along, and we asked him for help…

After look at the drawer, he pulled and tugged at it. Finally, he got it out. And he commented that as a girl, I very “chor loh”.

Well, I tried to retaliate by saying its not me whose not gentle enough. Instead, it’s the quality of the drawer that sucks.

And well… Today, the drawer got stucked again. *haizz*

I tried to get it out, but failed.

Got Irene to helped, she tried, but also failed.

Look around, Sunny’s around.

So, he helped me get the stucked drawer out…

But after he got it out, he comment,”Kuai dian jia ren lah, wo pai ni jia bu chu… Zhe yang chor loh…”

No comments: