Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Didnt update for quite some time. Cant help it actually, time doesnt permits me.

Felt so tired.

Work sucks big time.

Getting real busy and some pple still dont know how to 'zi dong'.

I know everyone wants to get some work done. Below are a few examples:-

1. Liar Liar Liar
- Some pple can really lie tru their watever... They can tell me urgent urgent, and insist that I put down EVERYTHING onhand to rush it out for her. (I even stay back for Lunch rushing it out for her…) But after when its done, the matter will dropped doen to ZERO URGENCY. Like if she say she need this before 12noon coz she have to rushed out, most prob she’ll still be in the office till 3pm… So what for you rush me to get it out at 12noon when you will only need it before 3pm.

2. Urgent Urgent Urgent

- How much stuff could go urgent in a day? Once in a while and all I can understand. But after hearing the whole story and rushing me like mad, I can only sae FUCK YOU! Coz its all due your poor time management, and I ended up have to rush like hell…

3. Errmm… Okie, cant think of the third point now.

But anyway, really busy at work. Really stressed me out. With my D&D pressing closer, so much stuff I have to handle. And pple around me are not exactly helping… My D&D committee are like separated into 2 gangs.. And me, just nicely sandwitched in the middle. Coz everyone choose to confide in me. But coz of this, I have to make sure I don’t take sides, and still need to pacify both of them to make sure things could still go on…

And well, xiang is not helping either. Maybe his trying his best. By lending me a listening ear on Monday nite till kind of late. But on Tuesday itself, he choose to undo all the good work the previous nite by pissing me off. Maybe as per him, xin’s at fault. But then don’t think I will know everything if you don’t tell me. I cant read ur mind, and I’m not having tat good a time in the office thus patience running short.

Kae lah, I need to get back to work now. Chunks and chunks waiting for me.

Cant wait to go home… Cant wait for Christmas to come…

No comments: