Friday, November 04, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

I'm in the office now...

Today's a raining dae, really not a working dae... More of a dae to stay in bed, under my blankie and cuddle to dreamland...

But well, I need money to feed myself. And also the 2 four-legged darlings at home...

I'm getting fat.

And its the really fat type of fat. I can no longer fit into my jeans.. I can feel the seams bursting... And I felt so suffocated in it... Haizz..

Yup, its that bad.

But over at the office, the "tikos" said that in their man's opinion I am just nice..

Kind of consoling.. So at least in the old man's world, I am consider having the "just nice" figure now...

But too bad, I'm not a old woman in the "old man's" world yet.

So, this is totally undesirable to me...

I'm thinking of buying those slimming belts products. My colleauge, Irene was discussing with me earlier on during lunch. Think my mum will like it too... Coz she said she's getting fat recently as my daddy's always home and thus she's been eating quite alot.

So how leh.. So much stuff to buy. So little money.

No comments: