Saturday, December 10, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Another busy week...

A temp staff came in, and helped out with my work, while I slowly took over Lynn's work (she'll be going on maternity leave early next year..

And my Dinner and Dance is in less then a week's time. I'm so damn bloody excited about it. And I'm buzzing around the entire office, trying to co-ordinate everyting...

Anyway, Christmas is here!!!


Christmas tree at my office lobby...


Centrepoint..

Raffles City...

Christmas mood is in the air.. And I'm going to do my Christmas shopping later. So exciting!! I have more then 20 people and counting in my list... So there goes to show how many good boys and girls there are around this year...

Meet Huili, Aaron and gf last night for dinner at Orchard...

And saw these along Orchard Road. So nice... (these few are my favorites..)

Okie, thats all folks, I'm heading down to Orchard again, with my xiang, for Christmas shopping!!

No comments: