Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Dear bloggie,

At home now...

Nope, not that I dont have to work today.. I'm sitting here, fully ready for work. But waiting for Matthew to come pick me up to the office...

Anyway, feeling upset last night as I have a small arguement with xiang (again...) All coz i forgot to bring home 2 pcs of print outs. For him to apply for his NUS course. I know its my fault that I forgot to bring it home. But I was in a hurry to get back, and its like 8plus at night and I'm still in the office...

Well, I really dislike any arguement. Especially with him. We are going tru this cold war now, and well, I dont intend to give in. I know its my fault. I did try to coax him. But if he wants to be angry, then well... Go ahead.

On a lighter note, Thursday is my Dinner and Dance. Finally.

Last night I finally tried on the uniform that I have to wear that night. Cant help but feel that the top is a little too big. But nemind lah, just for a night...

And right after the Dinner and Dance, I'll be heading to Genting with my cousins. Have not pack yet.

And when I'm back, its Christmas!!! So excited leh... I have bought almost all my pressents, and started on the wrapping. Christmas is definately one of my favorite festive.

So much to do, so little time...

And this is really a redundant post... So disorganize, so crappy...

Okie lah, got to get ready to go down. Its like 8plus and I'm still at home...

Have a nice weekend pple!

No comments: