Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Been ages since I last blog...

Busy busy busy...

There's my Dinner and Dance, lots of christmas parties and dinner, and ermm... What else??

Anyway, its been really busy for me.

I'm now in the office, stayin in during my lunch period to finish up some work (actually more of sitting around gosipping with my colleauges...)

Haizz.. Anyway, this will imply that I'm not able to do up a proper post... No photos, no time no nothing...

But well, really tired.

Cant wait for the year to pass...

Anyway, just a latest update...

1. I've got accepted into UniSIM... I'll be taking the Business (with communication). So well, been more thn 2 years since I've left school. Kinda exciting to be going on school. But damn freaking expensive. First school fees cost me like SGD3,750.00.

2. New HP!!! I've got a new handphone for christmas. My x'mas pressie from Xiang. A Motorola V3. Nothing fanciful, but Xiang thinks that I should have this phone coz this was my project when I was still in Sei Woo... Well, maybe his right. Back then I really put my heart and soul in to all the Motorola's project. Actually, I think V180 meant more to me...

3. Gain weight... Okie, this is nothing new. But due to festive and all, I once again gain more flesh round my body. Haizz..

Okie lah, I need to get back to work. I really wanted to at least post my the Dinner and Dance pictures up. I think I'm damn cute that day. Really lah... So you wait kae....

No comments: