Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

My first entry this year. Year 2006.

Well, I've reallie dont have the mood to update on my life.

But well, I'm still doing fine...

1. Work getting less stressful, with a new admin girl in to help me. I'm now just counting down to Chinese New Year, waiting for my 13th mth (which might be coming in todae) and bonus...

2. Waiting for school to start. I took leave today so I can go down to SIM to collect my course materials. After which I can spend a little quality time with myself and friends.

3. Shopping. Been shopping for the past week. Too much sales around now, hard to resist myself. Well, buying everything in the name of Chinese New Year to make myself and wallet feel better.

4. Friends. Finally work is slowing down, I can make more time for friends. Thou I can feel the strain between us now after the long break, but well I'm really trying...

5. Boyfriend. Good and bad.

6. Guess thats all the updates I could think of...

I'm planning for a next trip out of Singapore. Depending on how much bonus will I get, and whether I will resist temptation and buy a Gucci bag or to save up everything for school...

And well, I decided to go slow on you bloggie... I really dont have to mood to come in and update. Call it lazy, but well... Ermm.. Yar.

But you have been my effort since Poly days. Its been at least 2-3years. I will not give up on you just like that. Its my cottage by the river after all...

You xin er li bu zu...

No comments: