Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

Just when I thought I’ll not be coming in, I actually have the sudden urge to come in and nonsense abit.

Well, I realized that there’s basically only 2 times when I will turn to you, bloggie.

When I’m extremely happie, or extremely upset.

So now, let me share my joys!!

I received my bonus todae!!!!

1.5months. *grinz*

Plus my 13th month, this month in total, I received 2.5mth of extra…

Quick, call my a little rich woman. *hahaha*

Can I go buy that Gucci bag which I’ve been eyeing?? Maybe I can. I’ll be heading down to Orchard today after work with mummy. And maybe I’ll buy the bag.

And another thing, my time-table for school is out.

Still not that bad I’ll say. 2 times a week, from 7.30pm to 10.00pm.

And ermm.. Xiang’s dad changed their car. Upgraded.

What else? I think that’s bout all. Waiting for New Year to come. Bought quite a lot of new clothings. *Happie*

So happie lunar new year pple!!!

No comments: