Friday, January 27, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

Me again.

Yupz, I’m bored.

And it’s the very very bored type.

It’s a day before Chinese New Year Eve, and I’m now stuck here, with nothing to do.

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Okie, I’ve got some stuff which I could do. Just the you know, no mood.

Anyway, cant remember what I’ve blog in the last entry.

But then ermm.. Let me hao lian abit.

Till date, I’ve received 3 ang baos. 2 from my supplier and 1 from my boss. 100 bucks each. So in total 300bucks.

And, that is small money *hao lian hao lian*… I received my BONUS!!!

Plus my 13th month, I received 2.5mths… *yeah yeah*

Happy leh.. Really happy.

I think I shall go hunt for a cheap ticket to New York. And forsake the Gucci bag. Thou 2.5mth is quite a sum of money, but I can only choose one between the 2 after saving a sum up for school fees… Hehe~~* that’ll tell you how low is my salary.

Okie, I also don’t know what else to say liao…

I shall go nonsense with my colleague. They are opening up the hamper. Or should I say tearing up.

And yar, other then that ang bao from my boss, he also gave me a hamper. Hehe~~* Going to bring it home today. My parents are going to pick me up from work, and after which, I’ll send them to the airport (they going Bangkok) and I shall have the car for the nxt 7days.

No comments: