Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

Happie Lunar New Year!!

This is a very belated greeting, but well its still better then nothing.

This year of doggie, is supposedly a very good year for me. And I really think so. Coz I collected alot of "ang bao' this year, and till now I have not lost money. :x *smirk*

And, the exciting thing is....

I'm going to USA!

Hehe... Not confirm yet. But should be heading to NYC by the end of the month.

So exciting... I have never been to states. And this will have to be the furthest I have ever travelled away from Singapore. Will update again...

Okie, I've got class tomorrow. Communication.

Just finished a little of my revision for Statistic.

Can anyone help me on my assignment for Stats and Mass Comm?

Tired.. And is only 9plus.

I need to rest.

Nites!

No comments: