Saturday, March 25, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

In the office now.

A event-filled day, hopefully I'll really enjoy myself today. If not it'll not be worth my rushing around...

Meeting Qian at 1pm, going for facial. After which we'll head down town and shop a little... And then, down to ECP for a seafood dinner with Andrea and Karen. Well, finally all 4 is meeting out ageing. All this is for Qian, its her birthday on Monday, thus the dinner celebration.

Well, all 4 of us will only meet up 4 times a year. On our birthday.

Best friends still, but due to our hectic shedules and commitments, well...

And today, my little cousin Gwenth is celebrating her 7th birthday too. At the chalet at pasir ris. I dont think I can make it to the BBQ and mahjong session (thou I would really love to go), but I'll still get her a nice pressent. A white bunny maybe... A real life white dwarf rabbit if I can find... She's born in the year of rabbit, thus her love for bunnies... And before you turn me into SPCA, dont worry, shes not to abandon the rabbit anytime too soon. I've got the consent from her mummy...

Something happened in the office yesterday. And its me at fault. And, the problem is not solved yet. I'm still like having nightmare about it last night.. I'm like so guilty about it, and I've yet to find a solution for it. As in, I have no admit to the parties involved that its my fault that things happened. They are still thinking that its a typo error, but in fact, its me that pass out the wrong info. And this wrong info, is going to cost at least SGD500.00. Have not told that guy its really more then a typo error. How ah... Guilty guilty..

Anyway, counting down to my "Here I come, America!!". Two days later, I can safely say I'll be flying off next week. Damn excited about it. I might be damn sua ku lah, but this is my first long haul flight, and my first trip to USA!!!

Kae lah. Got to go back to work, need to finished up and go meet Qian.

Been quite some time since I last post any photos. Wait till I come back from my trip on the 18th April, I'll definately post it up... :)

No comments: