Thursday, March 16, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

Just a short one, coz I'm leaving office. (Everytime I said this, but in the end it turned out to be long still. Hehe, I lor sor mah...)

My leave for USA is approved!!!

So from 7th till 18th April, I'll not be in Singappore... I'll be in New Jersey, New York, and Washington!!!! And also to Nigaira Fall (correct spelling??) and maybe up some Mountain to see snow and ski...

Can you sense how excited I am?

Anyway, my trip is officially confirmed. And I am really excited.

Okie, now for some bad news....

I've got 43 for my Communication Studies TMA1...

Its not upon 50. Its upon 100....

Damn demoralize....

My TMA 2 is due on 20th March. And till now, I have not even started on it.

Actually haizz... really upset about it. I'll work harder on my TMA2. But looking at the time constraint... But I'll still try my best.

And well, just one last point. I think I'm getting better adnd better at driving. For the past few times, I have been sending myself to and flo to school. And I'm able to clock a 30min to reach Clementi from Hougang during the 6.30 to 7pm peak hour traffic... Not bad right??

Okie, I'm heading off to Tamp Mall to wait for xiang to come pick me up. He got the new car on Tuesday...

No comments: