Monday, March 13, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

In the office now.

So tired... Falling aslp soon.

Slpt pretty early last night I think, when xiang reached home around 11pm, he sent me an sms and by then I've already fall aslp....

So I also dont I tired what now.

BTW, my leave to states is considered semi-approved.

I have talked to both bosses, they have both orally agreed, and I have submitted my leave form in to my boss. But the big fucking hell problem is he still have not throw it out yet.

Actually I'm pretty scared that he'll not throw it out... As in he last minute decided to change his mind about my leave. But well, I can only keep my fingers' crossed at this moment of the time. To make things worst, his not in Singapore now. Will only be back on Thursday. And I also dont see him signing it once his back. But well, I'll still go ahead to book my ticket. Coz I think xiang cant wait to get the things done....

Tired tired tired.

I've got a Communication Studies assignment due on 20th March. Thats exactly a week from today. AND!!! I have not even start a teeny weeny bit on it. Haha. God bless me!!

I'll spend this coming weekend on it. But well, Lynn's girl is celebrating her first month. There's a buffet celebration over at her place on Sunday. So well, I still not sure if I can go under all this workload.

Anyway, went to the dental last Saturday. The ache on my right upper row of tooth at the back has been bothering me for the past 2 weeks or so. So I made an appointment with Karen's brother. And in the end, haha. Her brother said something about my jaw joints, and blah blah blah blah. And its due to either excessive chewing or I talk too much.

I know I like to talk alot. But then to talk alot till I hurt my jaws joint. Wow.. Imgaine how powerful I am. Haha... Anyway, kindly sms me from now on instead of calling. Let my poor jaws rest... He said I might need a small operation on it should it not recover....

Sunday went jb. Haha... Bought lots of not that legal but damn cheap movies, songs and animas... And also a apir of beautiful shoes. Thou I still prefer shoes from Kl, but well yesterday I actually saw 3 pairs I like.... But not wanting to spend so much, I only bought 1. Good girl leh... Hehe!

No comments: