Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

In the office now, realized been ages since I put a photo up here.

But I’m now in the office, so I’ve got no other choice.

Life sucks recently.

School’s fine. Finally after all the hardwork and effort and all the time that I’ve put in (inclusive of leave taken from work), I’ve finally finished my 1st assignment for both module for school. A ultra big load of my chest. Really.

Now got to work hard for the 2nd assignment, but that’s in another 3 weeks, time… So guess let me enjoy my moment peace for the time being.

And the USA trip.

Xiang’s confirm going. Frankly speaking, I’m really upset over it.

His going to be spending his birthday in the plane. As with the time lapse and all those flying over different timeline, I also don’t know when is 17th then…

I was still thinking of a chalet for his birthday.

He asked me to go check out my leave, be it I’m going or not, his going.

What choices is he leaving for me? Not much as I can see.

Upset. Very upset. He said his the middleman juggling to keep everything in place.

Promises down the drain. I don’t like it, but do I have a choice here?

Not that I can see.

No comments: