Saturday, March 04, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

Just argue with xiang.

Angry.

I mean I really wanted to go states, thou in the end I couldnt get leave and all, so our final decision is to drop the whole thing together.

Last 2 weeks, I realised a mojaor project I was on was delayed till end of month. I was excited, thinking there will be more room for negociation with my boss. But I remember clearly I inform xiang, but he turned me down flatly, saying just drop the whole idea on the trip.. He dont want me to go through the whole thing again.

Fine!

I was thinking okie loh. Since like that then lets drop the whole matter loh.

But last night, his sister send over an email. Asking him to reconsider his decision. This being a perfect chance for him to go over to visit States, and most importantly, to see his brother and sister in law.

And now his thinking of going. (Well, I encourage him too. I mean what else can I do?)

He says his constantly under pressure, from his sister and mother, wanted him to go over.. blah blah blah.

I mean, is this fair to me? I find it a form of betrayal.

When I first find a chance to dig into the loophole in the office, then you turned my idea down flatly. And now you're the one going. And what RIGHTS do I have to stop you from going.

Fuck.

Okie, rushing for time to go down orchard. Got to meet my cousin at 6pm. To buy a Gucci bag for myself. And after that to celebrate Aaron bdae...

Really mad at him. I mean, all this really sucks.

No comments: