Sunday, July 02, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

Been a long long time since i last updated u... Ermm, in some ways its really been busy for the past 2 mths.

So whats the changes for the past 2mths...

1. A new position

Transfered over to marcom in my company. Which is kind of exciting! New opportunities, new experiences.

2. Birthdays

Lots of bdaes for the past 2 mths... So busy buying pressents and celebrations... And my birthday is also coming. *smile* Actuallie time really passes very fast. I'm turning 23 in less then a mth time. And what exactly have I achieved??

3. School

Result are out, and once again I've proved myself to be a straight C student.

4. Colleauges

Met up with my ex-colleauges from Sei Woo. Well, really surprise that Raymond came along with Jasmine. Its been almost 2years since I've last seen them... :)

And jsut past Friday nite, went to my colleauge's house to play mahjong. I won Da San Yuan on the first game.. Hehe~~* First time I won Da San Yuan. And Shawn "bao"... :) We played 1bucks 2bucks, and that nite I won 50bucks..:)

5. Hobby

Found a new hobby. Korean seriesVCD. Recently really very hook on the koreanvcd. Watched the "sao sao 19 sui" with xiang last nite till about 5am. Tired tired...

And I took up reading again. But this time I'm saving alot more money by going to the library instead of buying new ones.

6. Laptop

Bought a new laptop with the help of Huiyu and Paul... So well, my new expensive top... But frankly speaking, I still prefer my desktop. Somehow I'm still not used to the keyboard thus it slows down the process with lots of typo errors...

7. OO

Haizz... My darling have lots both his eye. After so much effort, time and money to save his eye.. It doesnt work at all. So now, we had both eyeballs removed. I really hate to do this to him. But the vet really didnt offer me anymore choice. And its all within 1 mth.

8. Birthday List

I wanted to come out with a birthday list so that I will not recieve funny funny presents. But well, cant think of what I really wanted. But I dont want fluffy toy or useless ornaments. I do not have the storage space for all these useless items... :)

9. Xiang

Still love him lots.. :) And I've warned him not to approached any of my frewns for my this bdae to ask for help for my bdae pressents.. :) Apparently his been doing this to my frewns every year from the feedbacks from them... So no worries pple, I'vetold him not to call u this year. I want him to crack his head this year..

What else... Guess thats bout all.. I have not upload my usa pictures yet. I really want to upload it up, but I couldnt find the time...

To conclude, I'm leading a not-so-bad time now. :) Thou I know that I've not been meeting up with alot of my frewns, but I still love you all kae... I'm really sorry but I really dont know why I'm going tru this really very busy period...

So you take care too.. :)

No comments: