Friday, July 07, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

Its Friday, and I’m in the office now.

Not much mood to work, in fact not much work to do. Coz my boss is not in town, and I also got no idea what am I supposed to do. All those important stuff seemed to be completed. Its always like that, when I’m busy everything seemed to come all at once. And at times like this, nothing will come my way…

Anyway, its Friday!! And I don’t have to work tomorrow. J

Its going to be a busy weekend for me, with activities all lined up.

Going to KTV with my colleagues after work today… I have a lovely bunch of colleagues; they never fail to lighten up my day. Thou the difference in age, but whenever we’re together, there seemed to be endless fun!

Then tomorrow morning going to school to pay the school fees, and after that going to xiang’s school to pick up his school books. Then most prob we’ll head home, either to fixed up my desktop with the router, or have another dose of my Korean vcds… then late noon going Aaron’s place for mahjong. J

Sunday morning I need to bring the doggies to vet… Mummy was asking Lizzie this morning if she wants to go vet, then I told mummy that Lizzie no want vet, she only want “gai-gai”… Lizzie immediately pick up the magical words, prick up her ears and look at me with those mushy doggie eyes… Hehe, so cute. J

Okie, actually its just that I’m too lazy to start words. Too lazy to go find work to do… Thus so much crap.

Have to go now, haizz… J

But look on the bright side girl, its fridae!!!! (its like 9.09am only loh…….)

No comments: