Sunday, July 30, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

Had a wonderful dae yesterday...

Xiang reallie gave me a surprise. Dinner was at ...

Maybe not at, more of in.

In a Cable Car.

We drove up Mount Faber, and had a fantastic dinner in the cable car. Okie, dinner wasnt that fantastic after all... The food from altivo was like so-so only... But the whole ambience and all was simple great!

He told me he have planned this for a month. Oh... so sweet.

And something we're not expecting its that last evening also happened to be the National Day preview at the National Stadium. So half way tru the dinner in the sky, Helicopters with the National Flag flew past... And when it got dark, fireworks came... *sweet*

But the nxt time round, I will think twice before I board the cable car again. Its a very giddy affair... It left me spinning after the first 2 rounds...

And the pressent that he had kept at an arms length from me for the past week, turned out to be a pressent totally worth waiting for. Its not in my wish list, but its something that well... I was totally not expecting. At least from him...

He bought me a LV bag.

I cant tell you how surprise I am. Coz all along, he always thought that nothing of branded stuff.. To him, a bag is just a bag. Why bother about the brand... So I'm totally shocked that he actually bought me an LV bag.

Actually I really think its so cute and nice of him to walk into LV and start looking at all the bags. He told me that he actually went to Gucci and LV and Coach to find me the pressent. Its really sweet of him...

I love you dear...

Thanks for making my birthday such a memorable one.

And thanks to all others. I had a wonderful 23rd birthday.

Going to my granny house later. My last round of birthday celebrations...

Happy Birthday Xin. :)

No comments: