Friday, July 28, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

In the office now. Going to leave the office soon for another birthday dinner.

Time flies, I’ll be turning 23rd tomorrow.

So once again, its time to sit down and do up my summary for the past one year.

  1. OO

My darling lost both his eye. I’m truly upset, and I cried a lot over it. But no matter what, his still my OO, still my darling.

  1. USA

Set my first step up to JAPAN!!! (yupz, I didn’t get it wrong. I did a 2hour transit at Japan Narita Airport.) Okie, I went to USA. My first long haul trip. The first time I saw Cheery Blossom, and well, a lot of first time there. A wonderful experience,

  1. School

After a 2 years break, I started school again. This might be the final certificate I’ll be getting. It proved to be tough now that I’m studying and working at the same time. But I believe I can do it!!

  1. Ermmm…

I really got no idea what have I achieved. OMG!! For my entire 22nd year in life I have only got 3 items to look back on… How could this be?? *puzzled*

I believe there will definitely be more. But I really cant link it up at the moment.

Before I log off, I want to thank all my frewns again. Thanks for taking your precious time off for me, to celebrate my birthday with me. And for all your best wishes and presents.

And my birthday is tomorrow. 29th July. I’m born at 12.12pm 23 years again. So if its not too much of a trouble, spend that 5cent on me and send me an sms to wish me a happie birthday kae…

Love you all! *muakz*

No comments: