Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

In the office now.

Nothing much to update, just that I’m feeling so tired and there are so much things to be done in the office.

This birthday really seemed to be just another day. Its 5 days away, but yet I don’t exactly feel much now. But in the first place, what am I supposed to be feeling.

School time table is out. I’ll be having classes every Tuesday and Wednesday, and a couple of Saturday. As for xiang, its every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, plus quite abit of Tuesday and Thursday here and there. So well, looking at our time table, the only weekday which we could meet up is Thursday.

In my opinion, its actually kind of bad. I wouldn’t be seeing much of my dear…

But well, what to do. We’ll have to bunk in more often at each other house over the weekend then…

And once again, I’m in the same class with Adeline again, and another girl (actually well, don’t exactly like her. She’s always asking for my homework which I have never responded… who in the fucking world will be that stupid to fax you my statistic when I actually put in so much time and effort on it.). For Media Communication. I wonder how many classes are there. So easy to get into the same class meh?

And, received a surprise from one of my Primary school pal… She saw my name in her class list… *smile* how could I have missed her name out. I’ll be in the same class at Serene for Biz Law. Lucky me this sem, I wouldn’t be that lonely this semester… J

I might be going to the Twins concert in Genting after all. Esther couldn’t go coz she have a class on that day. And I really couldn’t make her miss her first Econs class. After studying for 1 semester, I truly understand that every lecture and tutorial is very important, cant afford to miss any. But well, my xiang decided to be the hero and take me up on the trip instead. Guess his feeling guilty coz his not spending enough time with me…

BTW, I’m obsessed with the photo in my HP taken that day with Dennis with me blowing off the candle on the cake. I found myself period flipping open my HP looking at myself. *mad I know* I’ll try to blue-tooth it into my laptop and post it up… *smile*

No comments: