Sunday, July 23, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

Just reached home.

Was a very hectic day yesterday...

Friday nite went to SY's house for a mahjong session. But before we start the game, we made Thai Green Curry and fried dumpling. Well, its more of the girls (me, SY, LF and Irene) helped. Shawn's the chef for the night... It may sound easy, but its really not. To begin with, the dumpling was entirely handmade starting with the skin.. So we got to make the dough, roll it out and put in the filling. Its difinately not an easy task... But the food turned out to be fantastic, and all of us had fun!! Mahjong I lost money, but its okie... Just a game. :)

Reached home around 4plus in the morning, couldnt sleep... So I ended up reading till around 6am...

Woke up early the next morning coz need to go school collect my books. So damn tired, but well... Collected my books, then went to meet Dennis. I drove down to his house to pick him up, and we went to Hougang for KTV. And he bought me cakes. This is my first cake this birthday... So touched. *smile*

Actually come to think of it, this is the first time he celebrated my bdae with me. I even make him sing me a bdae song all by himself....

Left the KTV ard 4pm, I dropped him off at Eunos MRT, then went to Paris Ris to pick my granny up from her house, to my uncle place at Tampines for a cousin's birthday celebration...

I always love these family gatherings. I like it when it when the whole family is together having a meal. I love my family... :)

But too bad I cant stay long, coz I'm due to meet Andrea, Qian and Karen for a dinner at 7pm. But they doesnt prevent me from grabbing a bite before I leave. They actually cook chilli crab and chicken rendang among other food... *yum yum*

But well, I was barely there for an hour, and I have to go. I returned the car back to mummy, and xiang pick me up and sent my down to Orchard for dinner... Thank god for him, if not I'll really be very very late.

Dinner was at The Rice Table. Also very yummy, but too bad I was too full. So I ate a little and have to call it a day. After dinner we went for a drink at the Alley Bar and we parted ways. I was too tired...

I really had an enjoyable day, thanks to everyone who made it possible...

Pressents!

Now time to update my Wish List (Andrea reminded me to do that so that I will not end up with 2 bottles of Hugo Red... )

1) Camera
2) Diamond Ring
3) Endless supply of the Korean Series VCDs.
4) Trip to Taiwan
5) The Coach Slingbag

I've got the Hugo Red from Andrea, Qian and Karen. Thanks girls! And Andrea wants to clarify that its not Hugo Red, but Hugo Intense Red. :) Anyway, I've got a few up additional items to add to the list...

6) Extreme or Xando
7) Muji Acrylic Box (To store my earrings)

Okie, I'm going back to me VCDs...

Its monday tml, so got to make the best of my weekend.

No comments: