Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

At home now...

Found out frm Esther that Twins are having concert in Genting. Wanted to go, but well.. due to some circumstances, might not be able to go... *sad*

But alrite, anyway.. Programs are lining up for my birthday!!

Feel kind of excited. Starting from this Saturday, I'm going to start my bdae celebration...

Anyway, I'm thinking of going to bed now. But well.. people are asking bout my bdae list... Actually I also really dont know what I want. But there's a few items on my wanting list... But they are all quite expensive. So well...

1) Camera
2) Diamond Ring
3) Endless supply of the Korean Series VCDs.
4) Trip to Taiwan
5) Hugo Red
6) The Coach Slingbag (Saw the picture...)







Well, just a quick summary of whatever that comes to my mind... And they are not in any running orders... I'm sure there are other items, but I just dont know what.. And I also understand that these are expensive stuff... So well...

I'm going to bed now.

No comments: