Monday, July 17, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

In the office now.

Seems like I’ll only blog in the office. Coz when I’m home, I simply have 101 matters to do. I also got no idea why did I spend so much time buying a laptop, and setting up the Desktop in the living room and get Aaron to come and help configure the Desktop. Coz I simply don’t even touch the Laptop when I’m home. Recently, I spend my time at home either glued to the bed (reads: sleeping) or glued to the TV.

Slept late again last night. I’m left with the last 3 VCDs to my “Jin San Soon”.

The reviews for the show is excellent. But well, I can only say its not bad but I have seen better serials.

But well, this Korean series craze is really driving me crazy. I spent so much time on it, and its eating into my resting time. Weekends after weekends, when I’m finally able to catch some rest, I’ll end up staying up the whole night again feeding my DVD player VCD after VCD… Oh my god, I am so tired.

Anyway, thou I spend about 13 hours (reads: I watch 13vcds) this weekend watching “Jin San Soon”, but I managed to get my butt out of the house. On Saturday, I meet up with Uncle Alan… Walk around Orchard Road, had Billy Bombers, and walk around somemore… Recently Billy Bombers is one of my favorite restuarent. Cant get enuff of their Original B-52. Yummy yummy, just the thought of it makes me drool…. And on Sunday, cheapskate xiang and me went to sing KTV. We purposely drag ourself off bed at like 10am so we could go for the K-lunch package from 11am to 2pm which seemed to be damn cheap. But well, we reach around 11.30am, and we extend it till 3pm. Ermm, had the extension coz he met his campmate, and got a little discount on the extension. ;)

That reminds on of something.

Coz it was raining and we are kind of rushing for time (reads: actually also kind of lazy…), we took a cab to AMK central. We board a Silver “something” cab, then we told the cabby we’re going to AMK central. From my house, the shortest route is to go by AMK Ave 5. But the cabby turned in the opposite direction towards AMK Ave 3. Thou it’s a longer distant (reads: I got to pay more), but I’m still cool with it. I’m going to KTV and nothing is going to dampen my mood. Along AMK Ave 3, I realized that the cabby kept talking and smilling to himself. And I peeped over and realized that his actually using his mobile phone. Suddnely, the cabby wanted to turn to CTE. Xiang immediately stop him and told him to go straight instead. He in turned ask us why go straight when we are heading to TPY!! Then Xiang and myself simultaneously responded by telling him its AMK Central. By then I was already kind of pissed, and the cabby made it worst by raising his voice at us, and told us not to shout at him.

Okie, things turned ugly. I insisted that we didn’t shout at him, and we might be a little over-reacted coz I’m already running a little late for my KTV, and he actually got my directions wrong. And when I told him that he made the mistake coz his on the phone, he can still lie tru his butt and tell me “NO”, don’t fame him. His tone and attitude is really really bad. He sounded like his going to hit me anytime. Good thing I’m not alone.

So I told him I’m going to lodge a complain, and I fished out my HP immediately and ask him for his office number. He told me to look for it myself, and we found the “dail-a-cab” hotline. So I called and complain. All this while, his still screaming at me. Which is kind of good, coz I think the operator at the other side could hear him raising his voice. Anyway, I just called again to make sure they had this complain lodged in.

I AM REALLY REALLY ANGRY!!!

And to confirm, it’s a Silvercab. His car plate is SHB 8467 D. And it’s a Malay cabby.

Please help me give his car a kick if u happened to see it on the road kae…

Note: I’m just kidding, just in case someone trys to sue me…

No comments: