Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

I’m in an excellent mood today. Thou when I woke up this morning, I was like so tired… but that didn’t dampen my mood. :)

Ermm.. Saw one of my colleague Chrys (his a designer, thus we worked at different offices) today in the office, suddenly I remembered his wedding. He just got married last month; I went to his wedding at Fullerton. Anyway, I was just wondering when’s its going to be my turn…

I wonder how it would feel like; I wonder who will some and send me their best wishes. I wonder how my future home will be like, and I wonder how my proposal will be.

Hehe~~* I’m in the “xiang jia ren” mode. Now listening to the FM, the songs now are those classic love ballads… oh!!!.. further strengthen my prosication.

My birthday is coming!!!

So exciting. Hehe~~* Fixed my first appointment today with Qian. Going for a dinner with the girls next Saturday. And I’m going to a “very surprising but awful food” dinner with xiang on 29th July. Well, he told me that himself. I wonder why do we have to go eat awful food and how could it be a surprise?? My only guess is that his going to cook it himself.. Hehe~~* the only thing he has cooked for me so far is instant noodles…

Actually I’m very busy at work now. But just want to come in and leave alittle of my good mood behind…

My birthday is coming!!!

Can you please just send me a sms to wish me happy birthday?? I can return u that 5cent, but GST you got to absorb…

No comments: