Sunday, August 20, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

At xiang's house now. Si bei tired. Buay tahan.

He got out of the hospital this week, and is on mc till end mth. So i spent the entire weekend at his house. Since he cant get out of the house, then i bo bian come over loh.

We spent the whole of Sat studying. I finished my Biz Law assignment due next week. Yesh! Actually i think i not bad leh, in terms of biz law. Maybe its coz I got interest. I like practical stuff... And biz law is practical till cannot practical liao.

Now also duno waiting for what.

Later got to go home liao. Tml monday liao, so fast the weekend just zoom by..

Whole weekend like mariah like that at xiang's commands. Whatever shit also ask me do, ask me go and take. Even when i am really concentrating trying to form a sentance in my brain, he also make me put down my books and files to walk to the table to fetch his calculator or what..

Friday night he hog on to the only blankie on the bed, and i was like freezing beside him. And i also dont dare snatch the blankie coz i scare dont will touch his wound anot.. Heng sat his mum morning pass me extra blankie and pillow. Heng ah!! Like a god-send from haven... Hehe..

Nemind, tired now.

Later try to see if he can drive me home. I'm going to have a good night slp todae.

No comments: