Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

In the office now.

Feeling so tired today.

Due to the fact that school is starting, I actually totally stopped watching the Korean vcds. The last one I was watching was the Princess Hours with my ever so handsome prince. And I even resort to re-watching it so that I could go on very slow on it. So I can use the time for school and sleep. But well, apparently Hougang Point decided to under go a massive renovation and thus all the shops there are going through a closing down sale.

And Poh Kim was on 50% discount.

Damn sinful. How could I resist.

So well, I bought Fashion 70s. A series I had been eyeing for quite some time but have never bought it coz there’s volume 1 and 2. So its quite expensive. But now on 50% discount, I bought it. I was pondering it I should buy Princess Lulu, in the end Angel xin won and I didn’t buy. :>

Thou my Princess Hours by far is still the best, but this is also not bad. At least it is something different as the setting is in war time Korea. I’m not exactly chasing it like crazy, but I still do spend quite abit too much time on it. And to make it worst, all my school assignments are all due together all at once.

*sigh* Now I got so much to do, and so little time. Today is the dateline for my Biz Law, I handed it up yesterday. :> Next Monday Media Studies is due, but I’m not even half way finish. And I’ve got a chalet to go this weekend, how am I going to finish it?? Lucky I got the car from tomorrow onwards coz my mum is going in a trip, hope NTUC Chalet has wireless then I can do my essay there.

Every morning I woke up feeling so dead, so tempted to take mc every single day. But yet every single day I’ll still pull myself out of bed to come work coz recently its getting real busy at work.

Tired tired tired.

I have complained away for the entire entry. Nothing significance, just xin’s nagging away.

Home work, shopping, vcd, work, xiang… Everything, everyone I want do and want see. But it is driving me crazy. So tired.

No comments: