Friday, September 08, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

Its Fridae!!!

Surprisingly, I’m not exactly feeling tired.

The whole week is disastrous.

Monday went KTV till 12mn, Tuesday and Wednesday I’ve classes (and throw in a JB Factory Trip on Tuesday, which is so tiring, and plus the big jam at JB checkpoint that cause me to almost cant make it for class), and went for a dinner with Xiang last night.

BUT!! I slept early last night. 11pm. *smile*

Thou not exactly enough to compensate for the missing sleep for the past few weeks, but I think its enough rest for a night.

Whats the plan for tonight?

No plans yet.

I want see Devils Wear Prada… Anyone want go see with me???

Planning to go swimming again tomorrow, and also to sign up for the kickboxing and body sculpting class. Then maybe nap a little, and study a little… Then Sunday its either KTV or JB… Let me go think a little…

And that’s the end of a week…. Time flies.

Getting older as the days flies by…

Nothing new in my life. Living a day by a day.

Nothing interesting anymore…

Anything to brighten up my boring life anyone??

No comments: