Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

Today is 19th September.

I am in the office now, feeling sick, and munching on my cheese cake which is like melted already… *sad*

Recently I lived my life to the fullest. Went for photoshoot, zouk, BBQ, shopping, swimming, mahjong and of course not forgetting my homework.

If everyweek can be like tat, life would have been a bliss… The only drawback was that I’m so damn bloody tired. So damn shag.

This week didn’t kick off as well. I’ve started with a funny throat yesterday, and today I’m down with flu and a real sore throat. :(

And I’m still wondering why didnt I take mc today to rest at home when I’ve got classes tonite. I can see myself drooping off to sleep in the lecture later.

Okie, just some whinnings on a Tuesday.

Oh btw, meet up with Ah ma and MZ yesterday for dinner at Taka… Have not seen them every since we graduated from Poly I think. Errmm… Don’t think anyone changed much, but just that errmm.. It seems weird. Errm… Feels weird.

Oh nemind, I’m sick now and I’m planning a KTV on Thursday, and a little gathering on Friday with Aaron and all… Then Saturday I’ll be starting my body sculpting classes, Qian told me she arranged to meet up with Jean after the class… And well, somehow I got to squeeze in my homework… And also time with Xiang…

Seems like a packed week too ah… But I’m so tired now… Wish I’m back in NYC, that holiday is wonderful!

No comments: