Monday, September 25, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

25th September 2006.

September is coming to an end soon. Going into the last quarter of the year…

Today is a raining Monday. Mum and Dad not in Singapore, I have the car for the entire weekend, and also today. Xiang finally finished his quiz and this is his 1 week study break. So he spent the entire weekend with me. Well, finally he found time for me. But well, I’m still not very happy.

Maybe I’m trying too hard to complete ALL the stuff that we have missed for the past couple months, it appeared that I’m pushing myself too hard. Like going out when what I really would like to do is just to stay home and read my book.

Started my body sculpting class on Saturday with Qian.

Whole body starts to ache on Sunday. Real badly.

My arms, thighs, and abdominals. Even a cough hurts. But well, it doesn’t help much coz I had my class on Saturday, and I went for Seoul Gardens on Sunday. I even go buy a new pair of shoes for it. Realised that my track shoes is on the verge on giving up on me, and there’s a lot of legs lifting in the body sculpting class… So yesterday went to Queensway and bought a pair of Pink adidas running shoes. Sweet pair of shoes, I like.

Whinning again I know… On a rainy Monday.

I want a change of job. Right after I got my bonus, I’ll tender. I mean yar… 2 years.

I also got no idea what I wanted next. But well… I still think its time for the change.

I need an identity. And not a split personality.

I love you people!

Love me too okie??

No comments: