Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

This will be an entry about School.

Got back my results for my 1st 2 assignments.

Surprisingly, I did very well… (In my own context)

I’ve got 80marks for Biz Law, and 86marks for Media Studies…

Thou I might not be the highest in class and all, but I’m glad that I’m actually managing these 2 modules better then the previous 2. It shows that efforts put in are worth it. :)

And recently the Ngee Ann Campus is under some renovations. Initially my Lectures are in HQ, while Tutorials are in Ngee Ann Campus. But now, all my classes are relocated to the HQ, and this bores a serious problem.

Parking.

Last night, the HQ carpark is full and I have park all the way to the Ngee Ann Campus side. And even the Ngee Ann Campus carpark is very parked. So I got to park at a very secluded corner at the very far end. And I wasn’t early to begin with, and I got to walk all the way back to HQ.

But actually it wasn’t that bad having to park that far. I manage to park at the HQ carpark on Tuesday, and it turned out that I was stuck in the carpark for like 30min coz the traffic must be horrible above ground that the marshals decided that we could wait and didn’t allow any car to move out from the B2 carpark. So I was in the queue, and I put on the foot brake, and I simple seat there for half an hour, reading my story book…

Okie, I just want to rant about these school matters.

Lots of unpleasant stuff happened this week.

But I have not manage to sort out my feelings and all, so I shall well… Just let me dwell on it alittle more.

Thursday today, weekend coming soon…

I’m sure looking forward to it.

Errm… Actually am I?

No comments: