Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

Today is a day of both happiness and sadness.

Happiness coz its Karen's birthday. Happy Birthday darling. We'll be having the bdae this coming Sat.

Sadness coz its Leefen's last day at work. I purposely rushed tru my photography session at Vivo today, so I could make it back to the office for lunch with her. The last lunch.

Well, those who know me should knows that I am the more sentimental and emotional type of girl... I cannot take parting well... So I'm really upset. No matter what, her age is the closest to me in the office. And somehow, shes kind of a special girl. Shes not fake, shes straight forward, she have this blunt and no nonsense attitude which I coulnt take it initially. But slowly I learn to appreciate it and like her for it.

Well, we promised that we'll stay in touch. So Leefen, do call my out for coffee okie. I'll miss you, your loud voice in the office, you popping over to my cubicle and make fun of me, and exchanging the latest gossip.

Wish you all the best in your future endeavours...

And anyway, I hope this is the last of my lonely night.

Tomorrow is his last paper. I dont know if there'll be any significant difference, but well... I've waited very long for this day...

Been to Vivo City and Chanel @ Ngee Ann for photoshoot for the past 3 days. My feet aches like dont know what now. I think I'll need a good foot massage. Any good one to recommand?

Busy busy at work. Stress level up another couple notch. Let me know if you have any job lobang. The time of the year have come once again, I'm job-hunting again...

No comments: