Thursday, November 23, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

Lonely.

Home alone, okie... I've still got the company of 2 doggies. But well, I'm still feeling so lonely.

I think noone else in this world is like me.

Do I have a boyfrewn? I also got no idea... Does having a boyfrewn = always being alone? Even when I see him, his mind is always pre-occupied with other more important stuff.. I'm always misc. I try to tell him some of my unhappy matters, he'll just stop me and tell me my matters are all so misc and I should not bother him with it (even his dinner is more impt then the injustice I'm suffering from at work). I need to endure and not show my unhappiness and try a conversation to break that stillness between us. And all I got back is that quietness and that "is-she-talking-to-me, can-she-just-shut-up, i-am-just-so-not-interested" look. When I'm unhappy, he dont allow me to turn to him coz its misc matters. When I'm happy, he'll give me the "i-not-interested" look.

Oh god, what am I doing...

When has a relationship turns out to be like that??

Why am I always alone... I've got the car now, I'm on leave tomorrow.. But yet, I'm home alone now. Doing nothing.

Okie, I still got a paper tomorrow and I'm supposed to be studying.

But I can tell you how lonely am I now.

Can someone just come talk to me, accompany me...

Even my doggies cant be bothered with me. Call them but they ignore me, and walked further away from me to continue sleeping...

No comments: