Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Dear Bloggie,

Today is my 1st paper.

Media Studies...

Why in the first place did I choose this module. Its freaking difficult. Looking at the past year paper, it looks like comprehension in those O level paper with the "very Reader's Digest passage".

Suddenly throw you the question on which philosopher said what and recieved what critism.

And there are like 15chapters, and in every chapter, there'll be a couple (if not more) philosopher or analysts making remarks over every little thing. I only need to answer 3 ques our of 8. How am I to spot what who said what will appear on that 8ques... (this sentance sounds weird...)

Okie, but whatever.

Recently getting pissed off at work. AA is putting on his best irritating behaviour or maybe its my pms working once again. I'm really trying my very best to make everything work. But everything is simply falling apart.

Okie, I have to go back to my books.

Pray for me kae...

No comments: