Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

At home now rushing my assignment.

But I tink I need a break from all the logis spinning around my head now, thus I'm here.

Dateline is on 28th March, still got quite abit not done. Start to get abit worried.

Anyway, I have plenty of trips linning up.

To Batam, KL and Hongkong...

Yup, after so long, this will be the one time where I'll travel w/o him.

I remembered the last time I went Genting with my cousins, w/o him, I missed him so so so much. That I wrote him cards there, only to hand carry it back to him when I'm back in Singapore.

I also made him promise me that he'll never let me travel again w/o him.

And now, I've 3 trips all lined up... But all is w/o him.

Abit sad...

Okie, its back to econs and accounts for now.

And its back to work again tml.

*sian*

No comments: