Monday, March 26, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Earlier post deleted.

I'm out of my mind to post my inner thoughts out just like this.

I might be very weak and vunerable now emotionally, but I still cannot bring myself to show it.

I love him, I really do.

Becuase of love, I can forget everything that has happened. I just hope to be by his side every single day. To share all his happiness and sorrow. Be his pillar of support whenever he needs it.

I know I am not the best. I know I still fail in alot of matters. But I am trying my very best to make things work. And he, on the other hand is trying to push me further apart.

Okie, ending here before I get hysterical again.

Today is a bad day for me. Real bad.

I feel like crying again... But I have to hold back my tears once more. I have to uphold the strong front that I have been showing everyone. I cannot afford to let myself break into pieces now. No one will sympathise with me. They will just say I'm silly and stupid. When I have nothing now, the last thing I can lose is my pride.

No comments: