Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dear Blogger,

Didnt go work today, stayed at home to finish up my econs and accts assignment which is due today.

It must be retribution.

For both him, and me.

What I have done to L in the past, is happening to me. And why have C did to him, his doing it to me.

This must be fate.

But well, after much thoughts, I cant help but feel that this is our final ending.

He is tryin so hard, to gain a brighter future. But his choice to a better future, is not for me, not even us. Its just for himself.

He dont see us together in future, he dont want to waste my time now.

And with me, I will be more of a burden and obstable to him. I am not of help to him, not able to earn as much as his earning, not able to talk this intelligent talk.

So what value do I have to him?

My thoughts are much simplier.

I just want a guy whom I love and loves me, is able to provide for us, and I want to marry him and live happily every after.

From today onwards, I will try to talk about this anymore. From now on, I will try to control my emotions better now. From now on, from now on... I also dont know what.

The next entry, will be about my life. =)

No longer about him...

But that doesnt mean I dont love him. How do you not love someone just overnite??

I will be better. No worries.

Thank you.

No comments: