Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

No more whinning, I shall give an update of my life...

Remember I mentioned I bought a bew doggie... His name is Toffee.

Tada~~* Please meet the new member of my family.

His not fat... Its just his fur. Believe me.

But his such a darling.... (No worries, I still love OO the most... Not-replacable.)
See I told you his not big. I can fit him into my Gucci bag...
Attended an event organised by my company last Friday. Its an event by Iskandar Jalil, a very famous artist in pottery, and has obtained very high reviews in the art area. Well, somehow I didnt regret going to this event. Apparently, this is the last time his going to exhibit his work due to age is catching up on him...

Actually I dont really know much about arts, and I dont really know how to appreciate arts. But I actually quite like his works.



This is my favorite. Its named "The Three Gundos". (Ermm.. That red vessel behind is not part of the three gundos... But I cant remove it lah. Everything here is priced in thousands... I dont dare touch...)

Well, I must say the event touched my heart somehow. Thou I do not know how to appreciate art, but this event makes me erm... how should I say. Got the "feeling"..

Celebrated Qian's birthday over the weekend... This is how much I love her. I've such a tight dateline for my homework, yet I took timeoff to celebrate her birthday. =)

Had dinner at the Geylang's no sign board seafood restaurant. 4 of us, we ate 1 big crab (chilli crab), another big crab (white pepper), 4 crayfish with "tong fen" (this one damn big plate), sweet & sour pork ribs, sambal kangkong, some tofu dish... And a dersert to end it. And as the chiili crab is god-damn spicy, I alone drank 2 can drinks and half bottle of mineral water...


And this is the aftermath... Damn full. 4 girls actually ate this much. Haha... And right after that we adjorned to Bugis to la kopi. So full still hafta drink. But what to do... Too early to go home, and yet to late to do anything else...

Okie, thats about all for now.

Got a sports event in the office tml... -_-"

Nity Nite pple~~*












No comments: