Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Had a busy weekend.

Went to Harris Resort at Batam for my company incentive trip.

Its not as relax as it should be coz I'm the overall-in-charge for the trip. Actually feeling kind of proud of myself for successfully organizing a trip for over 30people. =)

As I just bought a new camera at the IT Fair weeks back, I took back plenty of photos. But no time to slowly upload it now, I'll either do it tonight, or tomorrow nite, or ermm... if not got to wait till next weekend.

I am feeling very tired now. Lack of rest...

Its really a mistake to plan both days of school on Monday and Tuesday. It really drains me off totally. And today after work, I need to go run some errands for myself... Anyone free to go Parkway with me... I need to go change some money, and I like the money changer at Parkway. But well... too tired to travel down just to change money alone.

Have not begin my final assignment. I wonder if I got the time to complete it anot. I guess I better start on it before time ticks off like no bodies' business...

If he dont want, I cant force him to be with me. Even if I tied him down by my side, I'm not going to be happy either. So since either way, I'm not going to be happy... Thus no point forcing him and that makes 2 unhappy people. But till now, I'm still looking forward to a reconcile with him.

Tomorrow will be a better day... =)

Okie, that all... Going back to work.

No comments: