Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Had a bad day at work.

GS07 didnt go too well, but I got totally no idea what has happened. But my AA, the fucker has told me to be careful when SO (my bigbig boss) comes in tomorrow. Coz his not too happy with my graphic panels. And he has "kindly" pre-empt me that SO might scold me tomorrow.

But hey, AA is my immediate superior. You think I'll go ahead and print and send the graphic panels over w/o his blessing? Obviously he has pushed the blame to me when SO was scolding in Las Vegas. What sort of fucker is that? You approved the bloody thing, and when the boss doesnt like it, it became my problem. Okie, and this is only 1 prob... There is definately others which AA has not "pre-empt" me, like how to manage to set a small fire at our own booth.

But what the fuck... Why should I be the one shouldering the blame for AA?

And worst, I am still suffering from the GS07 aftermath, the new RME07 preparation is steadily undergoing. Today, is the deadline for ALL submission. I came in early in the morning, rushed around non-stop. And DW has the cheek to pushed his logistic stuff to me. Fine, I do it for you. I called up the forwarders and get quotes and all. But do you need to spoonfeed you to the extend by asking me stupid question like when is 10 days from 19th Mar? Do I look liek a calendar to you? Why cant you jut do that simple calculation youself when I till have loads to do and not have that time to waste on that stupid question.

I totally have no faith in doing RME07.

There is still a Friday before AW (my big boss - bigger then AA, smaller then SO, my pillar of support) comes in. Can I survive tomorrow w/o AW?

What other new stunner is AA, SO and even DW going to give me?

Actually, its really sad. When AA told me to prepare myself for the scolding tomorrow from SO, I really felt to unfair. How come you are pushing the liability to me when things happened? Will I get the credit if the show goes well?

Cant wait for monday to come. I cant wait to talk to AW and discuss about my last day. But monday is his first day back in office. Might be a bad day for discussion too.

But well, I cant be bothered that much. I am a person preparing for resignation. So anything else is not my problem anymore.

At a time like this, it would be good if sumeone's around to tell me its okie, and for me to lean on to cry on...

So its true that the bad stuff are all friends, they never come alone...

No comments: