Monday, March 19, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Weekend come and go with a wink of the eye.

Had a nasty week last week, but thank god the weekend was still not that bad.

Played mahjong with HL and friends on friday and saturday nite. I finally won after a long losing spell since early this year. =) Anyway, its not the money, but the company that counts. I enjoyed myself just catching up with them.

Satuday morning went back to school with SH to study. Didnt manage to do much due to constant shifting around... Abit waste of time, but well, I got too much time onhand, and I need to get assignments done. So whatever...

Sunday caught a movie with QH at Marina Square. Ad bought her birthday present at Takashimaya.

I packed my weekend full of activities.

Just to keep myself occupied as to not let my mind wonder off.

Its working, but I came to work today feeling so tired.

Its been more then a week since I last saw him.

I missed him, to the extend that I felt depress today.

I kept thinking, will he come back to me again?

But I'm glad unlike the last time, I did not sms him or call him and all.

I simply mind my own business, and lead my life as per normal. Even thou I'm feeling terrible inside, even thou I smsed DT everynite after mahjong just to let someone know I'm home (I know DT cant be bothered, but you know that feeling when you came home late and feeling so fragile and vunerable), even thou I know I'm actually not very okie, but at least I'm managing well. =)

Be proud of me okie?

And thank you friends, for all the sms and concerns you have sent me. I really appreciate it. All the dinners, ktvs, and movies...

Thank you kae... =)

No comments: