Friday, March 23, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Remember I told you my eye was all red and swelling on Monday, apparently its not a on-off case.

Last evening was actually supposed to go catch a show with A. But the show that we wanted to see, was no longer showing. (what a joke... we have been planning since last week.) So in the end, we called off the date.

So I stayed in the office till 7pm or so, and co-incidentally, we met in the same bus.

Oh well, this must be fate... So we went for dinner together.

Then when we're talking the bus home around 10plus, my eye starts to get cloudy and teary again...

When I reach home and remove my contact lens, its already quite sore.

So I slept early last night...

Well, its not only the eye... Its also coz I am tired.

Very very tired.

This morning, my eye was still red and the pain still persist. So I'm still in my specs today...

Which is dreadful... Coz I've got a company function at META (its meta right?? the building opposite boatquay.. the old post office or police station or something like that...) I'm going to a function looking damn nerdy.

Tired... So tired... Can wait for the weekend to arrive. But well, I still got loads of homework to finish over this weekend. So weekend is burnt to a certain extend...

Still dont really feel good today. But well, time will heal.

Just that I dont like the feeling that I'm hanging in the middle of nowhere...

BTW, I'll be out of Singapore for the next 2 weekends... So at least there is something for me to look forward to.

Ending here, another long senseless post early in the morning...

No comments: