Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Low morale today.

I am simply whinning and whinning away recently. Thus please do not proceed to read the rest of the blog if you do not want to see my senseless whinning. There is nothing meaningful and constructive here recently, other then my endless whinning. Thank you.

I am so affected emotionally that I couldnt sleep at all last night.

But its okie, I'll get over it sooner or later.

But after all the good that DT tried to do to me, by bringing me out and talking to me, it did help, but the impact of just one single email simply bring me crashing down again. All the efforts of all my friends, all the time spent on dinners and ktv and mahjong seemed to have gone down the drain.

I was feeling so much better after the weekend. But now, I felt even more worst.

I want to tell him I got back my assignment results. Its average, but I am disappointed that I didnt do better.

We both don't have class today. I would so so so much want to go out with him. But nope, I got to get a hold on myself.

Oh god, give me the strength and hope to get through all the obstacles I'm facing now.

No comments: