Monday, April 23, 2007

Dear Bloggie,

Errmm.. Monday Morning.

Today's mood: 1/2 Bad ; 1/2 Good.

Good

1. I got 88 for my 2nd Econs paper. So meaning that for my Accounts and Econs 2nd paper, I've 88 for both.

Not bad right... =)

2. I saw the movie which I want to see over the weekend.

But I didnt cry like what some said leh... Its true that its touching... But ermm.. I didnt cry leh.

Anyway, this the the show that I watched. =)

Its nice, and I like the sound track... *bdae wish list items...* Hehe. Dont think I can wait that long. Maybe I'll buy it soon... =)

Bad

1. Monday

Just the fact that its a Monday today is enough to totally turn me off... =(

2. Something happened last night. I felt so disappointed in myself.

In the first place, I should not have been there. And secondly, I over-reacted to some issues, which on 2nd thoughts after I cooled down, is no big deal at all.

So I'm angry with myself, for not bring able to control my own behaviour and let my emotions got the better of me. Where has all my pride and dignity went to? Secondly, I'm pissed off by my over-reaction. I simply seemed so childish now. Omg...

But its all over, and thank god for the wonderful things that happened this morning.

I'll be a happy girl...

With all the ice-creams coming... Ermm.. Not only happy, I'm a fat girl now too.

No comments: